About Me

My photo
Hello! Welcome to my little corner of the world! This blog will consist of a little bit of everthing. Anything from scrapbooking to poetry to recipes to weight loss. And anything and everything else I can think of. :) Hope you enjoy!

Monday, July 5, 2010

Intro

Well this is my first post so I guess I'll start out by introducing myself. My name is Trisha. I'm happily married to a wonderful man. We just recently celebrated our two year anniversary. We don't have any children yet. I'd love to say we're trying but we're not. We've decided to finish school first. I've got mommy fever extremely bad but I know it's best for the baby if we wait. I got my bachelor of science degree in psychology in December of 2009. David, my husband, got his bachelor of science in medical physics in May 2010. I'm working towards my master of science degree in psychological services. I plan to get my LPC. David is going to go to graduate school to get his master of science in radiological sciences. He starts in August. We both work hard and hope to make the best out of our future.

So why did I decide to start a blog? Well, I love new projects and thought this would be fun. I'll be posting crafts (usually scrapbook layouts) and other things that I do. I may post some poetry or short stories or just general life experiences. I'm currently trying to lose weight so some of my posts may be about my battle with that. I hope people read occasionally but if not that's okay too. Thanks for reading and I hope you have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment