About Me

My photo
Hello! Welcome to my little corner of the world! This blog will consist of a little bit of everthing. Anything from scrapbooking to poetry to recipes to weight loss. And anything and everything else I can think of. :) Hope you enjoy!

Monday, July 5, 2010

My day of Scrapbooking

So I decided that since I was off work today and the hubby had to work that I should spend some time doing something I wanted. I didn't clean the house or run errands...instead I scrapbooked for several hours. It was awesome. I feel great. I know I'm not the greatest scrapbooker out there but I'm proud of what I did so I'm going to post some pics for you to see. I appreciate any and all comments!!



Here's on of the layouts. All of these are part of my wedding album that I just recently started...two years after the wedding lol







Here's another one.... this is just a few pics of me and my Maid of Honor, Andrea getting ready for the wedding




This is just half of one. I am still working on the groom side of it




And another one...




This is one of the pics of Crissy hurting me by tying me into my dress lol


Here's one of some of the bridal party... only half again...still working on the other side








Here is the first one I did... It's a layout I may use in a layout challenge from Scraptopia. I got the template from the scraptopia weekly challenge layout. I think it turned out pretty well.




No comments:

Post a Comment